hello kitty goes to peaches

9.22.2006

Mildly Irritating

Just a few things I find to be mildly irritating

1. Old campaign stickers. I don't need a daily reminder that W is in office and you Kerry people...get over it.
2. Those who feel the need to grip onto their shopping cart for dear life and never leave it. It is much easier to park it and not clog the traffic flow with your cart.
3. When you kitten doesn't know that it makes sense to cover your kitty poo with litter.
4. The return of leggings. This is much more offensive than the return of leg warmers from last year.
5. The fact that there are a boat load of cute tops at target and they are all sleeveless or short sleeved. It is freezing out there! I need to be covered.

I thought if I got the cranky irritation out, I might feel a clearing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home