hello kitty goes to peaches

9.22.2006

The Trouble Is....

Last weekend I went on one of those crazy capers driving all over town to secure all the discs in the Grey's Anatomy season 2 collection. I made an event of it, staying up all night and making special snacks to heighten my viewing pleasure. I had seen a few snippets of episodes, but after watching a full episode one night last week, I could tell I would love the show. Let's face it, all the commercials with the good music certainly helped with convincing me I'd like the show.

All week I have been daydreaming about what would happen on the season premiere. I was so excited to tie up some loose ends and have an excuse to make a fun meal and sip diet coke. First off there was a recap show (which could have saved me some rental dollars!) and finally the episode started. I was elated.

Quickly I learned a few things about the beauty of the entire season on DVD. Well, first off, there are no commercials. The show flows seamlessly from scene to scene. When you miss something you can just rewind it. If you laugh too hard you don't miss anything. The horror of watching in real time centers around the fact that I have to wait 6 more days to watch it again!!! This is crazy. I feel like I am breaking down! I am not even comforted by the Ghost Whisperer return. I am anxious. I need a Xanax.

This is a slight exaggeration, but not that far off.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Gear down Big Shifter, it'll be okay. There's always the fabulous literature you have to read for class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home