hello kitty goes to peaches

9.20.2006

Hello Mirabelle

I have longed for a title my whole life, and I finally have earned one....Crazy Cat Lady.

I have welcomed a new little furry creature into my 1 bedroom house and her name is Mirabelle. My Uncle and his girlfriend have a horse farm and recently had a liter of kittens. I went to visit them several times and couldn't not resist a sweet little skunk-like furball. She is long haired kitten who is half black and half white with a pink nose and toes.

I brought her home on Sunday and introduced her to Punky and Nutmeg. Needless to say, they were NOT happy to see the tiny addition to our cramped household. But, after a few days, they have started to come around. By come around I mean they are not attacking her, just growling a little.

Mirabelle is a champ. She is cheerful and full of energy. She has no fear and just keeps running up to her big sisters even when they hiss their stinky breath at her. She runs and slides all over the hardwood floors. After we all adjust I think everything will be great.

So, the littlest one has now made me a Crazy Cat Lady and I am proud of the title!

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sam said...

You need a LOT more cats to call yourself a cat lady.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger michael said...

It was the pink toes that reeled you in, wasn't it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home