hello kitty goes to peaches

8.21.2006

Cupcakes

Sweet Jesus, I love cupcakes. There is something so friendly about a cupcake. Cupcakes are decadent, because you don't need to share them. They are teeny and decorated and waiting to be picked, kinda like puppies at the pound.

Tonight I was at Whole Foods and decided to splurge on a carrot cupcake. I ate it while I was driving because I couldn't seem to wait to get home-that frosting was calling my name!

Unfortunately, the carrot cake base was dry and tasteless. It seems that lately all cupcakes are tasteless. The ones I have made have been yucky. But, the frosting was the crowning glory because on this cupcake it was two and a half inches thick and loaded with cream cheese and sugar.

I have never understood people who don't like frosting. I always go for the corner piece so I can have extra frosting. Screw the cake, I want the frosting baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home