hello kitty goes to peaches

8.20.2006

Sad, Oh So Sad

I was just browsing through some blogs of people who listed similar interests. I found this really fun one (of course I don't remember the name) where this lady told a funny story about her cat Picky (who looked a lot like Punky).

The sad, oh so sad thing I realized was....

I could literally write a blog full of stuff about my cats Punky and Nutmeg. A whole blog. Those two little gomers are downright hysterical at times. I adore them like no other beings on this planet.

That's right folks, I am a single girl tempted to write goofy stories about her cats. Isn't bad enough that I love hello kitty as much as a silly six year old schoolgirl?!?

I am the crazy cat lady. I think I am okay with it. It fits :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home