hello kitty goes to peaches

8.16.2006

Holy Crap!

Get in your car right now and head to Wendy's!!

I just stopped by my local Wendy's with the intention of trying out the new vanilla flavored Frosty. I was feeling a little nervous about trying out a new twist on a life long favorite. I couldn't imagine improving the wonderful chocolate Frosty. What is not to love? It is a tasty treat that is so thick you have to eat it with a spoon. You can hold it upside down and it doesn't fall out. I love the Frosty.

Well, just let me tell you, the vanilla Frosty is my new crack! It tastes much like Dairy Queen's soft serve, but it is much cheaper and the servings are larger. Mmmmm! Because I was so nervous about the quality of the vanilla flavor, so I ordered a half chocolate, half vanilla Frosty. Man, I sure do regret that!

I might need to eat one of these everyday for a long, long while.

Go try the vanilla Frosty and let me know if you agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home