hello kitty goes to peaches

8.19.2006

Everything Everyone Everywhere Ends

My search for the final two discs of Six Feet Under did not go as smoothly as I might have hoped. I had to drive to six different video stores (not to mention calling 4 others) before I finally had my hands on the prized discs.

I finished watching the final episode tonight. I think the show lost some of the luster as time went on, but I still enjoyed watching the last season all the same. I didn't like how it ended, but I thought it did remain true to the vision and theme of the entire series. I laughed, I cried, and I continued to be horrified by the narcissistic behavior of the lead character.

I think the theme of the last season "Everything Everyone Everywhere Ends" was very fitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home