hello kitty goes to peaches

7.19.2007

A Wallpaper Update

Matt brought over some awesome wallpaper removal spray! Maybe this project will be complete by the end of the week!! No more pickles for me. (and he was impressed by my drywall patching skills!)

A spackling superstar am I.

Oh, hey, in other home improvement news.... I am buying this big set of tools with a circular saw, drill, hand sander and some other stuff!! I bet a shopvac is around the corner! I love having a job and having money again. This sure beats the life of the very poor student.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Erika said...

You're getting a circular saw? Good lord, please be careful; I don't want your next post to be titled, "My Hospital Adventure."

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger michael said...

A hand sander? Do you have rough skin? Wouldn't lotion be cheaper? I'm just sayiing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home