hello kitty goes to peaches

6.28.2007

the boy.....the demon

The Boy, my cat, was fixed last week. He is truly insane and very wound up nearly every moment of the day. I felt so guilty about adjusting his "business" but the doctor assured me that it was important for his health. He did very well and bounced back like a champ.

Well, the procedure did not do much of anything. It has been a week and he continues to be off his rocker with energy and aggression.

For Example: Today I came home and noticed that the window in the living room was broken. I freaked out and thought maybe a bird flew into the window. I rushed over to the window and was looking outside trying to see a poor birdie met his end on my window. I saw nothing outside and then looked down to see how much glass was on the carpet.

The Boy broke my window!! He knocked over a lamp and the lamp crashed into the window.

It is just like having a kid. My Grandma told me to "cat proof" my house. I think The Boy needs daycare.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger DDD said...

"It is just like having a kid." Marla, Marla, Marla. Take it from me. It's not even close. And, just an FYI...if someone took care of my business, I'd break a window, too. I can't fucking believe that we're gonna get to see you next week. How exciting!!!!! Be ready for big hugs!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home