hello kitty goes to peaches

6.29.2007

Nutmeg...Not to be outdone

This morning was a real "treat" quite literally.

I think Nutmeg was jealous that The Boy was the superstar of the blog yesterday. This morning I stumbled, barely awake, into the living room and discovered a half eaten bag of marshmallows on the ground. Nutmeg loves anything in a plastic bag and will eat marshmallows like they are going out of style.

I wonder what Punky is going to do?

PS- all three of them ate spicy Indian Saag Paneer last week. They are truly strange.

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Indian Saag Paneer...wow, that was probably the most "interesting" litter box clean-up you've ever had!
:P

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger DDD said...

I am wanting to get to know your cats better and am wanting to eat what they eat.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Erika said...

I predict that Punky will snuggle up in a blanket and lie around.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but that's my guess.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger michael said...

I pressume that Punky will probably vomit in the middle of your bed causing you to have to change your bedding that you just changed a few days ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home