hello kitty goes to peaches

7.12.2006

Looking to please...

Calling out to all my pals....

Lately I have been dying to make mix CD's for my friends. So in my insomnia ridden late nights, I've been cooking up some mixes. Sometimes in the morning I can't even remember what CD's I made :-) There is something that seems so special about developing that special setlist to create the perfect blend of songs. I tend to start off strong, get a little funky or funny, and then it slowly winds down with more reflective tunes. It is rare that a big rocker finishes off one of my CD's, I like to find the melancholy to seal the deal.

This post is a shout out to those who are looking for a new disc to fall in love with. Let me know what type of mood you'd like to enjoy, maybe an artist you'd like to hear a little more of, and I can try to cook something up. You know I aim to please your ears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home