hello kitty goes to peaches

7.25.2007

kickball??

i was telling one of my tutors about this experience i had at the doctors a few weeks ago. the doctor gave me this lecture about getting out and meeting people and instructed me to join a gym. i wanted to smack her. i hate the gym. i had a free membership at school and i would spend 2 hours on the treadmill and then pass out. i am too compulsive for a normal exercise routine because i never know when to quit. but, i wasn't going to explain that to my doctor. i thanked her for her crappy advice and cancelled my follow up appointment.

so, my tutor theresa is a fun gal. she is a dietitian and nutritionist and has been after me to start taking vitamins and get some sort of regular exercise. she nicely extended an invitation to join her kickball team. can you imagine....me playing kickball??? i think it will be really fun and plan on going tomorrow.

really, i could give a flying fig about the kickball. i think i would rather watch. but, theresa is urging me to come because her co-ed team consists of a bunch of fun people and two other michigan transplants. atlanta has so much to offer in terms of new people and great activities. i guess i have to force myself to stop working and actually do some sort of activity during the week. i think it will help me remain sane with the added benefit of forced fun. and.....we get to go out for pizza afterwards. what more can you ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home